Thursday, January 24, 2013

INTRO

This blog will be a day to day record of my attempt at making my self in to a concept artist. Since the fabulous Feng Zhu School of Design in Singapore is something i can't possibly afford i will have to really on tutorials i can find on the internet. Lucky for me there are a lot of great artists out there (including the great Mr. Zhu ) wiling to share some of their wisdom, so with a bit of digging and a lot of hard work i believe i will be able to get a modicum of their skills integrated in to mine. I have given my self two months to put together  a concept art portfolio. To accomplish this i have created a day to day schedule that encompasses all of the major aspects of a concept art portfolio and also includes studies from life (anatomy,arhitecture,landscape,mechanical parts) as a way of sharpening my overall artistic skills. Feel free to comment on everything i do, or even join the fun by doing some of the tasks :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment