Thursday, March 14, 2013

Days 46 trough 54


Updates ! :) Ok so the deadline for this years expose submissions is fast approaching and i really really reaaaaally want to get in so i decide to give my self a few days off schedule to produce something remotely worthy of entering. Naturally i chose my strongest point which at this point are characters. I still see stuff that need to be done on the demon dude (a bit wonky left leg etc) but for now i'm satisfied and i have to move on to keep my sanity. I'll do a final pass next week before submitting it (and hopefully a couple of other works)

The landscape is a re work of a crapy drawing i did about four years ago. Fun exercise , not bad to see how and if you progressed in time. Not finished just 1.5 h in.








No comments:

Post a Comment